Whether you're mild by nature or enjoy heat dialed up to 11, use your favorite bottle of Karma Sauce® to liven this quick and easy grilled shishito pepper dish.
Serves 2 to 4
Serving size: 8 peppers
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces whole fresh Shishito peppers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Karma Sauce®
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Set a charcoal or wood grill to high heat.
- Make a sauce by combining Karma Sauce®, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl large enough to hold the peppers.
- Grill peppers until well blistered but not completely charred, turning as needed.
- Toss peppers in sauce, add sesamee seeds and continue to toss.
- Serve on a platter as a finger food; everything but the stem is edible!