Bad Karma Chilled Peanut Noodles
Bad Karma Sauce® goes international in this dish inspired by Asian flavors.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
• ½ lb. dry mafaldine pasta
• ½ lb. chilled sliced cucumber, seeds removed
• 1 oz. chilled sliced red onion (about 1/4 of an onion)
• 1 oz. sliced rings of red chile pepper for garnish (optional)
• ½ Cup fresh apple cider
• 3 tbsp chunky all natural peanut butter
• 2 tbsp Bad Karma Sauce®
• 1 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
• 1 tsp butternut squash seed oil (or sesame oil)
In small a bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
Prepare the pasta according the instructions on package, rinse in cold water then drain.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve garnished with red pepper (optional).
For best results, the sauce and other ingredients should be combined immediately before serving. Otherwise, chill finished noodles until ready to serve. Enjoy!